Vive Focus - User Guide

JustinVive

You can uninstall in VR in Viveport.

1) Go to Library, and switch Left Tab to Install (original is Purchased)

2)  On Install pages, you can find a trash can icon on your right-down corner.

3)  Select trash can icon, and you will see a "X" icon followed up all apps you installed.

4)  Select "X" then apps will be uninstalled.

Hey yeah, there it is. Finally - thanks to Tony's help - I found the little trashcan icon, which you then select to see which apps you can uninstall, and then click through the apps themselves to uninstall. That's definitely the answer I was looking for, though I gotta imagine there should be a better more intuitive pattern to arrive at this basic feature. Now that I know where it is, its fine, but finding it was not very intuitive. 

Thanks Tony and team, glad its actually in there!

• 2 weeks later...

Tracker requires both BaseStation and install SteamVR on PC side on current design for Out-side-In tracking data.

Focus adopt In-side-Out technology so for short term, you can't use Vive tracker on Focus since it's different protocol and technology behind tracking.

• 4 months later...

Dears,

quick question... did we can setting up to work with the Motion Leap? I have it and it would be fantastic to manage the view with our hands and...

... I see it has been enabled the surround mode. It means.... we can enjoy of AR?

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

Hi. Is there a possibility to recall the update again or step back? The last update was stuck (my Wifi cut...), and after the restart Headset the system looks "kicked".  System update says "....your headset is up to date..."

Some applications have nonstandard behavior.

Thanks

Michal

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I updated tree days ago.

ViveportM Setting Screen, Left bottom corner: 1.4.12
When System update check: Current 1.69.1405.1
SN: send to PM

Thanks

• 3 months later...

My understanding from the Leap Motion team is that their new Mobile Android SDK is not complete and has taken a backstep to other projects (north star and others). If anyone has heard differently let me know we would love to leverage leap motion on the original Vive Focus as we wait on the Focus Plus.

According to an engineer at Leap motion back in July 2018, "Unfortunately, the Vive Focus is a mobile based headset so our current drivers will not work for it. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes. If you have any remaining questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask." 

https://developer.leapmotion.com/android#107

Archived