Sign in to follow this  
Gaz vr

Viveport commercial info

I am looking at opening a vr arcade and am finding it extremely difficult to find any information about a Viveport commercial licence. Is there one? How much is it?

Also I know that when a customer plays a steam vr game they sign into their own account at my arcade which allows them to save game data and continue from where they finished next time they visit my arcade. Is this possible through viveport?

First off, welcome! We're excited that you're interested in launching a VR arcade with Vive. With entrepreneurs like you in mind, we created this webpage: https://arcade.viveport.com/landing

That should have all the information you need to get started!

Thank you,

-John C

Thank you.

Please post a link to the list of available games on Viveport Arcade with price-per-min for each.

Hey we are all set up with the Viveport Arcade Manger but we are being asked for proof of a commercial license and I am having trouble finding what that proof would be or where i could find it. Thanks

If I'm understanding correctly, proof of a commercial license just means your business license. Does it provide an example of what is required? Specific forms or anything?

Thank you,

-John C