Tracking Issues with 5 vive trackers

iig_epfl

Hi,

I have some tracking issues with the vive trackers but only when I reach 5 trackers. Indeed, I have tried with 4 trackers I did not see any tracking issues. But when I add a fifth tracker, all the trackers become instable and have some jitters. The fifth one is the worst. I don't know why . I have tried with different dongles and trackers since I have 13 vive trackers in the lab. and different computers ( Titan X and 1080Ti) I cannot have more than 4 trackers without any issues.

You can see it in the video linked below:

https://drive.google.com/a/epfl.ch/file/d/1sVSJG5_fmnjylUnhWcesAK8cUMiXqQT_/view?usp=sharing

If you have any idea I will be glad be cause I was trying to use these trackers to set VRIK but I cannot do it with this issue.
Best,

Hi!
Thank you to consider my request so quickly. I have a total of 13 dongles and I tried with all of them. The first computer has an ASUS Motherboard and the other one has a MSI Motherboard. It s two completly different computers ( but both work with windows 10).

I have updated all the trackers and steamVR. I do not know what to do more. I have set my lighthouse several times.
Thank you in advance.

IIG_Lab

Archived