How to test DRM?

Venister

Hello. I just started to implement the integration with Viveport and our game.

I tested some codes about statistics, achievements and others. But I couldn't figure how to test DRM for my game.

In Unity editor, Api.GetLicense always returns '900001', "License verification failed'.

Before I release our game for Viveport, cannot I test my code with Viveport DRM?

Hi , 

We recently updated our DRM system and I have not been briefed on specifics about the new system so I'm currently a bit out of the loop. We have a developer focused call in a few hours and I'll be sure to mention your issue and get the proper details to lend a hand. Can you verify which engine version and SDK version you're trying to implement? Thanks! 

Hello, Thanks for your reply, VibrantNebula.

I'm currently using Unity 2017.2 f3(64bit) and Viveport SDK 1.7.0.x.(C# version: 1.7.0.2, Native version: 1.7.0.1)

My code follows the instructions from your sample code.

• void Awake() -> calls Api.Init(InitStatusHandler, APPID)
  • InitStatusHandler() -> calls UserStats.IsReady(IsReadyHandler)
  • IsReadyHandler() -> calls Api.GetLicense(new LicenseChecker(), APPID, APPKEY)
    • Needless to say, the LicenseChecker class was overrided from 'Api.LicenseChecker', and I implemented OnFailure and OnSuccess.

I didn't build my game, just tested on Unity editor. - Because there was no problem on other VR stores like Oculus store and Steam.

So I wondered the followings,

Cannot I test your DRM system while I'm using Unity editor? If then do I have to release my game to test DRM system?

Archived