JustinVive

[NEW] Vive Wave SDK Links (Latest SDK release: August 11, 2020)

Thank you for reporting this! I just spent some time trying to reproduce this and while I was able to reproduce the bug, I was also able to download the SDK in some of the test-cases so there seems to be a something tricky happening here. 

I've sent a high priority internal email to all stakeholders - we'll work to get this fixed asap! 

Hello.
Is there any known issue while using Unity 2019.1 ? Thank you

@JustinVive, is it recommended that we import upgrades one at a time or can we upgrade our app from 2.0.37 to 3.0.2? What is the recommendation?

Edited by razoredge

On 8/21/2019 at 4:52 PM, FrancescoFontana said:

Amazing, thanks for the 3.1.1 🙂

The docs are still the one for the 3.0.2, I think the link has not been updated 🤨

The 3.1.1 online docs is under processing right now. It's targeted to be updated soon early next week. We're pushing for speedup and hope you'll be seeing it ASAP. Please stay tuned!

@Fangh, @FrancescoFontana The release notes are available inline of my forum post that announced the Wave SDK 3.1.1.  Although the SDK has been tested, we are maintaining it as beta for about one month, just in case, any updates are necessary. 

The documentation will be updated online early next week. However, you can find the all of the 3.1.1 documentation in the SDK download package.