Expected Shipping Times Black Friday

Ros

Oh and if it turns out that your order from the 27th is actually complete and delivered that means they are NOT delivering them on a first come first serve basis since mine is from the 24th.

It wouldn't surprise me, given what I've seen so far, if they prioritized certain countries. Is there anyone that ordered later than Friday the 24th and got their headset?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Gengi...

i received an E-Mail from UPS 15 minutes ago... they try to deliver the Vive and nobody was at home (suprise bc. i get no information...).

They send it from the Netherlands to Germany, well i live near the border, maybe short ways win in this case.

Thank you for your answer.

I don't know what to worry about first. The fact that they didn't call you or that the adress field was way too small to fit my address when I placed the order and I had to complete it in the Company field.

So I decided not to worry about it anymore. The damage is done. By the time it will be here, my holiday will be a weekend away from being over. So.. yeah.

But I am glad to hear at least that other peoples frustrations have come to an end and you can enjoy your purchase. So have a blast.

Archived