WARNING: Viveport allows you to create multiple accounts without knowing it with same email address!

Supercharged_Z06

I created/registered a VivePort account and bought a title.   The next day I logged in via my Steam account (same email address) and thought I was in the same VivePort account and bought another title.   It seems I now have two separate VivePort accounts - both with the exact same email address!   The games I purchased are not visibile in both - only one in each.   Well, that blows!   Why is VivePort allowing the creation of multiple accounts with the exact same email address?   I now need to log back and forth between the two in order to play both games.   :-(    Why?!   The system should NOT allow multiple accounts to be created with the same email address!   Just because there are multiple ways of confirming your identity via Google+, Facebook, Steam, or maunally typing in your password, they should all be setup such that they log you into the SAME Viveport account associated with ONE email address.

Hey , thanks for the report. That probably shouldn't be happening...!!

Can you PM me with the email address you used to register your account, please? Hopefully we'll be able to 'reconcile' both accounts (and fix the bug). Thanks in advance.

Archived