Logitech G BRIDGE FAQ

Logitech Bridge

• 3 weeks later...

Hello  ,  and , 

Firstly, we apologize for the delayed answer on these questions. Secondly: You are right. The bridge was a first experiment to probe the interest of using a keyboard in VR and we had produced only a limited batch of prototypes. To our (positive) surprise, we quite quickly run out of those but we also decided not to produce another batch until we could offer a more final solution to the users wanting such a solution.

To cope with this, we decided to released the 3D (stl format) file for anyone that would want to print the "Bridge" adapter at home and try that out as an experiment. You can find it here: https://github.com/Logitech/logi_bridge_sdk/tree/master/documentation/Adapter

We are currently working on some other implementations of keyboards and tools to be used in VR, so if you want to hear more about that please subscribe here for more info.

• 1 year later...

hello guys ! 

it makes a while,

i couldn't try the logitech G bridge because i had hardware problems with my cockpit where the G810 is set.  Now all is fixed !

i just ordered a vive tracker 2018 

i'd like to know if you get some news about corrections. is it always  August 22 2018 the last build ?

i just can't wait to try it !