Tracker availability status in EU

Yogi_Kenobi

Hello  and  (and anybody else who may be wondering the same question),

I've just got word from our global logistics team. Trackers will not be available from the European store for at least 3 more weeks, possibly longer. If you're are in desperate need of a tracker for the success of your project, ths US product team has developed a work around. PM me and we can discuss options. 

• 3 weeks later...

Any recent news on availability for Vive Trackers? I don't have an urgent need for it, but if it is going to be a long time until they are available again I don't mind trying to source from the US (or whatever alternatives are currently in place).

Hi  and anyone else who is reading this.  I have an update current as of 11/3/17...

• We are now out of tracker stock within North America and thus our workaround is no longer in effect. Thanks to all of the devs who reached out and expressed interest! 

• Our shipment to the EU is still on track for this month but due to high demand we expect them to rapdily sell out. I am working on trying to pre-allocate some to Vive developer community members; we appreicate your activity here and want to ensure you have the trackers your project requires. Please post below if you're following this thread and we'll do our best to  figure out a solution :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived