How long should it take to verify bank details?

jumbli

I submitted new bank details to recieve payments from Viveport weeks ago, but the status is still "Under review". Can anyone say if it's normal for this to take so long or should I be contacting someone to progress the issue?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the exact same boat here, but its been nearly 7 months.

I'm based in New Zealand, and I've contacted viveport directly on several different occasions in that time.

The first time, they got back to me eventually with changes required to my bank information (this was after about 4 months of my payout info reading "under review", yet after i contacted them they finally did something, so clearly absolutally nothing was happening on their end untill i hastled them).

Then after making the required changes, I waited another 3 months without a word from them, payout info reading "under review" once again.

By this point I contaced them again, to which they said that they were sorry and were changing payment providers (so this been going on all year then yeah?) and they provided me with a new form to get it sorted manually.

So now I've submitted this new form, and am yet again on another waiting list in pure radio silence. Ill give it a few more days before emailing them again, just to make sure it's not a normal delay.

But 7 months later, 2 sets of forms, at least 3-4 differrent email back-and-forths in the year and I'm still yet to see a cent of the revenue I have waiting on this service.

Frankly this is just plain rediculus and embarrassing for Viveport, under no other professional service would a developer have to repeatedly make direct contact just to get the process moving (since its painfully obvious that nothing at all happens otherwise).

Get your **bleep** act together Viveport. 

I'm in the exact same boat here, but its been nearly 7 months.

I've contacted viveport directly on several differrent occasions in that time.

The first time, they got back to me eventually with changes required to my bank information (this was after about 4 months of my payout info reading "under review", yet after i contacted them they finally did something, so clearly absolutally nothing was happening on their end untill i hastled them).

Then after making the required changes, I waited another 3 months without a word from them, payout info reading "under review" once again.

By this point I contaced them again, to which they said that they were sorry and were chaning payment providers (so this been going on all year then yeah?) and they provided me with a new form to get it sorted manually.

So now I've submitted this new form, and am yet again on another waiting list in pure radio silence. Ill give it a few more days before emailing them again, just to make sure it's not a normal delay.

But 7 months later, 2 sets of forms, at least 3-4 differrent email back-and-forths in the year and I'm still yet to see a cent of the revenue I have waiting on this service.

Frankly this is just plain embarrassing for Viveport, clearly nothing is "under review" unless you contact them directly.  7 months later and this is just dispicable.

Get your act together Viveport.

• 1 month later...

We are in the same boat here. We have sent payment informations in August and it is still marked "under review". For something account related as such, it's unfortunate that there is no option to directly contact Viveport account managers via the developer platform and we have to turn to forums to fix this kind of issue. can you look into this please?

Hi , there is an email address listed in our Submission Guidelines, but you may have missed it. If you can PM me and let me know the email address you have registered in the developer console, and/or product you have on Viveport, I'll get it escalated for you.

Archived