Deluxe Audio Strap restock info?

SandmaN

Does anyone have news as to when the Deluxe Audio Strap will be back in stock and available to buy again?  I check for news on it and check vive.com, the Microsoft Store, Amazon, Newegg, and Fry's  almost every day, but so far haven't found any info on when it will be back in stock.

It seems like this is most likely due to the foam issue, but I have no way of confirming.  Anyone out there with some info?  I, and I'm sure (10's of ) thousands of other people, would love to get our hands on one as soon as possible.

Whaaaaaat??????

"Adjustments"?????

I certainly hope that any improvements and adjustments also apply to those of us who took the leap of faith and bought the DAS on day one, as I did.

Either by user upgradable parts shipped out, or an outright exchange.

The Steam Summer Sale just had a whack-load of high intensity VR on sale, some of which are considered to be high cardio titles....and I stocked up.

Even though I wear a sweat wicking skull cap under my HMD straps, it'd be nice to know my foam isn't gonna be crumbling away.

Please post info ASAP as it becomes available.

Thanks

Have you considered the possibility that others might want to get their hands on the deluxe audio strap? Six straps are you serious? HTC says limited quantities are available. There should be a limit of one strap per customer.

Archived