Fault 03 (Error 10010) on base station, red blinking light

Melnick666

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same error, my base station started blinking red and mid games the headset started having "white outs" of the visuals when facing only towards the blinking red unit. I've taken it down and updated firmware, reset multiple times, and the problem persists. I can open games and play but the screen whites out when I turn towards the blinking base station so I know it isn't tracking properly.

• 1 month later...

I know where to go to PM but how do I find you specifically?? Your signature just says "John C".  Nonetheless, I need to know the steps to get one of my son's base stations repaired.  We dismounted them to perform the firmware update and one of them hasn't worked since the update. 

• 4 weeks later...

You'll likely need to contact chat support to get an RMA. The firmware update improves the lighthouses' self-diagnostic features and thus it's more aware of the motors being outside of tolerance. If you've experience any tracking issues such as a flashing grey screen, it is likely because one of the lighthouse's motors is out of spec and needs to be serviced.