VIVE Focus 3 Software 3.0.999.446– Release Notes

C.T.
Message added by C.T.,

Beta program is back now. Please email vive_beta@htc.com if you are still having trouble accessing it.

On 5/9/2022 at 7:53 PM, C.T. said:

Can you send me your SN via vive_ct@htc.com? I need to move you to public release, we have stopped the OpenXR alpha release a few weeks before.
You will still be able to use openXR environment when you are back to public release, just need to toggle beta feature there after. 

Sending email now, thanks CT

• Like 1

Hello C.T. We are currently using the VIVE Focus 3 with SLAM tracking and want to add the ArUco Markers to our map / pattern we did on the floor.

My question is: can we simply ad any of the ArUco Markers anywhere to the map / pattern to improve the tracking via headset or do we have to comply with special rules regarding the ArUco Markers?

Kind Regards

Lukas

@L.N.Okay, If you are simply adding ArUco markers to enhanced the tracking pattern, then it is fine, just to make sure adding non identical ones and don't make it too small for tracking cameras. 
But if you are referring to the drift-preventing we have in this new version, please contact sales for more details. 

Thanks 

@C.T.Can you give us some advice as to how to get on to the enterprise program?  We really need some of the map management functionality and I've tried contacting the UK Business Team at https://business.vive.com/uk/enterprise_inquiry/ a few times and had no reply over the last 4-6 months.  Is there an alternative way to get these features enabled?