Error CS0104 and CS0019 using VIU with Unity URP 2021.3.0f1

Hi, I created a new project with Unity 2021.3.0f1, URP 12.1.6, and Vive Input Utility 1.17.0.

As soon as I import the VIU, I get these errors:

Assets\HTC.UnityPlugin\ViveInputUtility\Scripts\Editor\VRPlatformSettings\WaveVRSettings.cs(517,29): error CS0104: 'ListPool<>' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEngine.Rendering.ListPool<T>' and 'HTC.UnityPlugin.Utility.ListPool<T>'

Assets\HTC.UnityPlugin\ViveInputUtility\Scripts\Editor\VRPlatformSettings\WaveVRSettings.cs(517,29): error CS0104: 'ListPool<>' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEngine.Rendering.ListPool<T>' and 'HTC.UnityPlugin.Utility.ListPool<T>'
Assets\HTC.UnityPlugin\ViveInputUtility\Scripts\Editor\VRPlatformSettings\WaveVRSettings.cs(531,21): error CS0019: Operator '>' cannot be applied to operands of type 'method group' and 'int'
Assets\HTC.UnityPlugin\ViveInputUtility\Scripts\Editor\VRPlatformSettings\WaveVRSettings.cs(546,17): error CS0104: 'ListPool<>' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEngine.Rendering.ListPool<T>' and 'HTC.UnityPlugin.Utility.ListPool<T>'

What's happening ?

Also, best regards and have a nice day.

Same for Unity 2020.3.29f1

I want to use to Alternative Quick Start from :

It is really complicated to find one simple way to make things work with the Vive Focus 3, why isn't there a clear doc or resource that explains how to use this ?

Edited by dev_imag-ing