VIVE Streaming wireless

WWU

Hi there,

I am using the vive focus 3, and build a app with unity, then stream the app from the focus 3 to the monitor with miracast.

Can someone give tipps about the streaming? It works but very laggy, how to improve the quality of the streaming?

Thanks in advance 🙂

6 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Do you know if you are streaming miracast with 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz dongle?

https://www.amazon.de/AT-Mizhi-Streaming-Bildschirm-Anzeigeempfänger-Unterstützung-Schwarz/dp/B086JYHY6M/ref=pd_sbs_sccl_1/260-2757713-1357318?pd_rd_w=zMoh7&pf_rd_p=dd7cdb0d-7d18-43ba-a06d-a9f4cc6bae51&pf_rd_r=9THMAT457RGVWQ6XRXHH&pd_rd_r=36f2f8c0-8f33-4b90-8bbd-1a4e563794c0&pd_rd_wg=3dN9j&pd_rd_i=B086JYHY6M&psc=1

We bought this one, seems it is a 2,4 GHz not a 5 GHz dongle

And with your advice I found this :

https://www.amazon.de/FIYAPOO-Miracast-Streaming-Projektor-unterstützt-600Mbps-5GHz/dp/B08RDNL8SK/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=8KCYKR1CS23A&keywords=miracast+5g&qid=1649859377&s=ce-de&sprefix=miracast+5+g%2Celectronics%2C88&sr=1-3

Is this one much better the older one? Sorry I don't know much about the streaming stuffs... and one more question, would the streaming be affected in a chao environment? like an exhibition?

Thanks a lot 🙂

14 minutes ago, C.T. said:

It's always suggested to streaming with 5GHz if possible, there's just too many 2.4GHz interference in general.
and yes in tradeshow or exhibition condition, 2.4GHz may be challenging. 

Thanks for the quick reply.

I see the other dongle says it support 2.4GHz and 5GHz, what should I do to switch in between?
Would be great if you can give me a suggestion, which I can directiy buy one

Edited by WWU

15 minutes ago, C.T. said:

It's always suggested to streaming with 5GHz if possible, there's just too many 2.4GHz interference in general.
and yes in tradeshow or exhibition condition, 2.4GHz may be challenging. 

Thanks for the quick reply.

I see the other dongle says it support 2.4GHz and 5GHz, what should I do to switch in between?
Is the Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter works?