LBE Mode in Device Management System for Focus 3?

Erikges

Hi Guys!
We are trying to setup our Focus 3 we the announced LBE Mode inside the DMS, but we cannot find anyway to do it. We are also trying to share the Map and High Tracking zone (up to 30x30 square meters), but there is no more option yet in the DMS...
Did some of you experienced the same trouble? Or are some able to use all the new features announced in December for LBE?

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, Erikges said:

Thanks CT, I have already contacted twice the "Contact Sales" without any answers :S I Gonna make a new try, I hope to be more helped this time!

Feel free to include me if you run into any technical issues. Cheers

• Like 1

We also contacted the local sales support team from November 2021 and have been waiting,

but we heard last week that it was a test feature and could not be released. Is the information reliable?

Edited by dudrock

On 1/11/2022 at 6:41 PM, dudrock said:

We also contacted the local sales support team from November 2021 and have been waiting,

but we heard last week that it was a test feature and could not be released. Is the information reliable?

I just ping the POC form your region this afternoon, you should hear back from him soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We purchased various Focus 3's under the assumption that we would be able to use the LBE features for a project we are currently undertaking. Do these have to be purchased additionally and if so for how much and how long would it take to be activated? We would need it ASAP and have already contacted the sales team but are still waiting for a response.

Thanks

21 hours ago, UnendlicheMoeglichkeiten said:

We purchased various Focus 3's under the assumption that we would be able to use the LBE features for a project we are currently undertaking. Do these have to be purchased additionally and if so for how much and how long would it take to be activated? We would need it ASAP and have already contacted the sales team but are still waiting for a response.

Thanks

LBE features are customizable via additional service fee. Once you intiate the conversation with the sales team, it should be fairly quick to activate the items you want. 

• Like 1