When trying to launch any app I need redo all installation process. not a single app from vive port is working

Ikatart

I bought vive pro eye to use tilt brush. I Bought a Tilt Brush in viveport. I've installed it, and every time I click Play to launch a Till Brush, a pop-up window appears and i need to repeat installation process again. That still wont fix the problem. In VR view room is disappearing and small windows shows message "Tilt Brush next", and that's all what I'm achieving. Also every other app from viveport has the same problem. 

I've tried to uninstall, and install in different folder. 

I've tried uninstall and install again on different HDD. 

Help!!!

Problem vive.JPG

Maybe try opening SteamVR and go through the room setup, plus check for device updates.  Likewise, you can try adding a headset in your VivePort settings menu.   Otherwise, contact Vive support I guess.  Good luck mate and cheers.  I have a Vive Pro (not Eye version) and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my eye tracker vive pro and running into the same exact issue. Same popup, wont let me play any games? Ive ran the device setup 2 or 3 times with the same results? Everytime I try to play the same popup infinate loop? What am I missing, were you abel to figure this problem out? I have a fast computer so I know its not a computer issue. Thanks

I also have this exact same issue with the VIVE Pro Eye that I just set up.

I can launch games that I purchased through Steam, and are run through Steam, but whenever I try to launch any game purchased through Viveport I get the device setup pop up, and I have tried all the same things as OP with nothing working for me.

I have run the set ups and install every way I've seen suggested on any threads and help articles I could find, and nothing works.

For now I am just only able to run things through steam.

• 1 year later...

It sounds like you're encountering some technical issues with your Vive Pro Eye and Tilt Brush installation. It's frustrating when you can't get an app to work as expected, especially after going through the process of uninstalling and reinstalling it. Here are a few suggestions that might help resolve the issue:

1. Check for updates: Make sure your Vive Pro Eye and Tilt Brush are both up-to-date. You can check for updates through the Viveport app or the SteamVR app.

2. Check your graphics card drivers: Make sure your graphics card drivers are up-to-date and compatible with your headset. You can check for updates through the manufacturer's website.

3. Reset your headset: Try resetting your headset by unplugging it and holding the power button for 15 seconds. Then plug it back in and see if the issue persists.

4. Check compatibility: Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the Vive Pro Eye and Tilt Brush. You can find the requirements on the Vive website.

5. Try a different app: Try launching a different app from Viveport to see if the issue persists. If the problem only occurs with Tilt Brush, it could be a specific issue with that app.

6. Contact support: If none of these steps resolve the issue, reach out to Vive support for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the problem, or provide you with a solution specific to your setup.

If you're having issues with your Vive Pro Eye and Tilt Brush Virginia installation, I would suggest reaching out to local technical support or a professional installation service to help you resolve the issue.

I hope these suggestions help you get Tilt Brush up and running on your Vive Pro Eye. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to the Vive support team.

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble launching Tilt Brush on your Vive Pro Eye. It sounds like you've already tried reinstalling the app in different folders and on different hard drives, but the issue persists. Have you tried checking if there's a new APK version available for Tilt Brush? It's possible that updating the app could fix the issue. Additionally, you may want to contact Viveport support to report the problem and ask for their assistance in resolving the issue. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or offer a solution to the problem.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Tilt Brush and other apps from Viveport. Have you tried contacting their customer support team for assistance? They should be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve any issues you're having. Additionally, you may want to check if there are any updates or patches available for Tilt Brush and the Viveport app. Good luck with your Campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

Your experience with the Vive Pro Eye and Tilt Brush sounds frustrating. It seems like you've already tried several solutions to fix the problem, but haven't had any Essential success. It might be helpful to reach out to the Viveport support team for further assistance. They may be able to offer additional troubleshooting steps or provide a solution to the issue you're experiencing.

Hi there! It seems like you're having some trouble with Tilt Brush and other apps from Viveport. Have you tried reaching out to their customer support team? They may be able to provide some guidance on how to Fix the issue you're experiencing. Additionally, you could try clearing your cache and reinstalling the app again to see if that helps. Good luck!