Portable laptop Vive compatible

NvdL

Hello all,
I am orienting to buy a new laptop. I'm looking for a portable laptop to do some developing on location as well as to take it with me abroad to give demonstrations. 
Is there anyone that tried the HTC VIve + controllers with the new MSI gs63VR laptop? This laptop has optimus, would this constitute a problem? Anyone that tried it with the ASUS GL502? Any suggestions for other portable laptops that would suffice are very welcome! 
Thanks a lot in advance!
Best, 
Nynke

wrote:

Hello all,

I am orienting to buy a new laptop. I'm looking for a portable laptop to do some developing on location as well as to take it with me abroad to give demonstrations. 

Is there anyone that tried the HTC VIve + controllers with the new MSI gs63VR laptop? This laptop has optimus, would this constitute a problem? Anyone that tried it with the ASUS GL502? Any suggestions for other portable laptops that would suffice are very welcome! 

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best, 

Nynke

Yes the MSI GS63VR is VR ready. Another great, portable option in that range would be the Razer Blade 14" which also features the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived