Exit Kiosk Mode or Factory Reset Focus 3 - button combination/shortcut?

ManxJ

My Focus 3 is currently in a state where I can not hold the headset (side) power button to bring up the menu, nor can I navigate to the Library/Settings to access the factory reset option the standard way.

The longer version of the story: Kiosk Mode is enabled, however the single app that is continuously loading on device reboot, is preventing the power menu from appearing, hence why we're unable to hold down the power button to bring up the 'Exit Kiosk Mode' option.

Is there a button combination on the headset to quit Kiosk Mode, or to bring up a system menu (before the Shell loads) to factory reset?

Thank you. 

As a side note, I can run the following ADB command to start up the shell, and therefore exit Kiosk Mode, but my preference would be without ADB. i.e. consumer end.

adb shell monkey -p com.htc.vrs.launcher -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER 1

• 1 year later...

I am currently running into this issue were I see a continues loading screen when I boot the focus 3. I have tried to factory reset the product but then after the logo comes on screen the boot menu does not appear. Instead an image of an android appears with the text "No Command". 

On 1/27/2023 at 5:05 AM, mrNoahItAllss said:

I am currently running into this issue were I see a continues loading screen when I boot the focus 3. I have tried to factory reset the product but then after the logo comes on screen the boot menu does not appear. Instead an image of an android appears with the text "No Command". 

Please contact support for your device. t