Disable headset sleep/standby

MagNet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So check and make sure the base stations are in synch. You can either synch optically (they MUST be able to see each other with unobstructed LOS) or via the synch cable. That has resolved this issue in the past for some users.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,

-John C

I'm redecorating my PC room at the moment so I only have one lighthouse online, but even with just the one, the blackouts have stopped ever since changing the timeout period as discovered by lexsan82. It looks like it was indeed a problem with the most recent SteamVR update, but it's all sorted now.

Hello , , , 

Valve confirmed today that this is a known issue. They're testing a fix in the latest branch of SteamVR beta () that pushed today. If you're seeing this error, updating to the beta may help; once confirmed to solve the issue, this fix will be incorporated into the public branch. 

Here is the annoucement: http://steamcommunity.com/games/250820/announcements/detail/1656630338893062470 

This is causing me alot of anguish when trying to troubleshoot an issue.  I can't get into SteamVR to access the overlay. My issue is with the controllers so a couple times I could get in but be able to change anything as I had no controllers.  QA?! Good grief!

Archived