Windows 11

Gyro

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2021 at 3:18 AM, C.T. said:

The current release should be okay to run on Win11 (22000.194). Let me know if you find any issue on your end

But my windows 11 on the computer, has Cosmos Elite (VR) problem.

Still yellow, I believe this firmware or driver problem.

Screenshot 2021-11-21 150628.png

On 11/21/2021 at 9:40 PM, C.T. said:

@joaoaviaoxCan you check if you have the all the permission in this folder with your current login windows user account?

image.png.d8650909a24371a8cc953c5b89d1b15b.png

This is the same I did (Is attached).
But still yellow problem!!

My Cosmos Elite (VR) is not good performance, that's why I believe driver or firmware problem on my Windows 11. Probably!!
I stopped using VR. To this day I don't even use it.

Untitled02.png

Edited by joaoaviaox

My Vive Pro 2 does not run properly on Windows 11. After much troubleshooting with support and even a headset and cable replacement, it was determined that they are not fully compatible with Windows 11 yet. As soon as I launch any game the image shakes and stutters like crazy. Exit the game and few seconds later it is fine. Just can't game with it.

I hope they are on this big time because at this time I have an expensive paper weight sitting here by my desk. I have an Index and a Reverb G2 that both work beautifully with Windows 11 so at least I can still do some VR gaming but really missing that Vive Pro 2 which I paid good money for. And no going back to Windows 10 is not an option now for me.

From what I have seen seems currently Oculus Quest 2 is having a very similar issue with Windows 11 with constant shaking stuttering of image when launching a game. 

7 hours ago, dburne said:

My Vive Pro 2 does not run properly on Windows 11. After much troubleshooting with support and even a headset and cable replacement, it was determined that they are not fully compatible with Windows 11 yet. As soon as I launch any game the image shakes and stutters like crazy. Exit the game and few seconds later it is fine. Just can't game with it.

I hope they are on this big time because at this time I have an expensive paper weight sitting here by my desk. I have an Index and a Reverb G2 that both work beautifully with Windows 11 so at least I can still do some VR gaming but really missing that Vive Pro 2 which I paid good money for. And no going back to Windows 10 is not an option now for me.

From what I have seen seems currently Oculus Quest 2 is having a very similar issue with Windows 11 with constant shaking stuttering of image when launching a game. 

Hello, I had the same issue, it was shaky and stuttery and just unplayable when you show the perf graph you'll see the purple spikes on the graph.

I fixed the issue by disabling bluetooth from my motherboard.

Edited by Nick Melvin

7 hours ago, Nick Melvin said:

Hello, I had the same issue, it was shaky and stuttery and just unplayable when you show the perf graph you'll see the purple spikes on the graph.

I fixed the issue by disabling bluetooth from my motherboard.

Thanks for the feedback.

No bluetooth on my motherboard. I did two things when this issue started, installed Windows 11 and also a new main monitor - an Acer 144 Hz monitor. I run two monitors. I tried lowering the refresh rate on the new Acer to 60 Hz and that did not help, also tried disabling one where I only had one monitor running and that did not help. I also have a Reverb G2 and a Valve Index, both these headsets are working beautifully. Only the Vive Pro 2 is unusable currently for me. I got it in June when released, and it ran great up until I had installed Windows 11. Based on the feedback from support along with everything I have tried I am assuming the conflict lies between the Vive Console software and Windows 11.

I would also note I could get the headset to work ok for an hour or two by disabling real time protection in Windows Defender, but it is only temporary and comes back again even with it still disabled. 

Edited by dburne

Well had some time this afternoon so thought I would give another go just for the heck of it.

Installed Vive Console and updated it to the Beta. My Lighthouse trackers behaved properly this time, ramping up and sleeping appropriately so that was good. However image once in any game is still a shaky stuttering mess. Horrible.  I have laid the expensive paper weight off to the side once more...

So back to Reverb G2 and Index again.

• 2 months later...
  •  
  • Members

I spend already two weeks to set up VIVE Cosmos!

Re-plug hundred times, update all drivers, several times reinstall Windows10 and now Windows11

I bought specialty for these glasses new PC, with the latest hardware i7 12700K, DDR5 RAM and RTX 3060

And steel same ERROR 108 and ERROR 200 on win10 and Win11

Come on! How it can be? WTF?

P.S. Of course, I try to restart my PC
Thousent times (((

Edited by Nes