Installation trouble

dlobser

No, clicking check packages pops up the window attached below - I'm getting these errors:

error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AssetBundleLoader_LoadAll' could not be found 

error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Message' could not be found

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 9.16.23 AM.png

22 hours ago, dlobser said:

I started a brand new 2019.4 project and followed the wave installation directions - after bringing in the packages and enabling Wave I'm getting a stream of errors complaining about missing classes:

The type or namespace name 'Sample' does not exist in the namespace 'Wave.XR'

The type or namespace name 'Generic' does not exist in the namespace 'Wave'

The type or namespace name 'Sample' does not exist in the namespace 'Wave.XR'

etc....

You mentioned you "followed the wave installation directions", where did you get the directions from?

And, could you screenshot your project folders to me?

For example,

image.png.90875326d23e4a768091d32b8eb72b03.png

If it is brand new, I assume your folders will be much lesser.

I upgraded to 2020 and started the install process again but now I only see Wave SDK v1 in the package manager. It installs and I am able to add a 'tracked pose driver' to the camera - is that all I need to build a basic scene? I didn't add essence or the native plugin. What is the minimum I need to access a button click? ie - 'Fire 1' or finger trigger?

I would be testing but unfortunately I won't have a device 'till next week and time is of the essence.

Make sure in the package manager you scroll down and select  the latest 4.1.1 and not the default selected one. Also, select to download the samples for each package.  Installing Essence first will auto install the other 2 package dependencies - then as before go to Project settings for each package to actually install the samples. Known issue: there are sample dependencies and those aren't auto detected so install all the samples.