*I HAVE PROOF* vertical lines ? Return your pro 2 !

GAMEDRIX

Yes and immediately. Look at this from a german youtuber I talked to :

got his vive pro 2 repaired for both the audio buzz and scanlines issue.

Crazy to know that I also returned the headset for the same issue and they didn't repair.

I'm sending it for the second time, if they don't do anything for a second time I'll make sure a lot of people will be aware of the service.

I think my job here is partly done. Thanks to you New VR Tech.

Atleast now it's more clear. The repair team is broken, for that you would need to push things hard with htc to get things done properly.

I'm gonna return it tomorrow. Keep in mind that I need to send it back to my reseller which is another country and they have to send it back to htc again. It's gonna easily be a 1 to 2 months long period.

I sent it back at june but none of the issues were noticed and/or repaired...

I really hope with all the informations I gave to them that my headset would really be repaired this time.

Same issue as Marco in new vr tech which got his headset repaired  : vertical scanlines with head movements and audio buzz issue. He told that a lot of part were replaced.

I also have to pay 39€45 each time I'm sending the headset... not a funny expericence tbh.

I hope having some hope left in the future. I just a working headset.

Edited by GAMEDRIX

They will get a alot off vive pro 2 back to their office,i hope htc where more open about this issue and maybe give us a fix with a firmware update.

But after watching that video i think we all got hardware defects in our vive pro 2...

I had a green vertical line that I took a picture of and contacted Vive support using live chat.

After about 2 hours I had a RMA number and a shipping label so did not have for shipping.

The repair center had it less than 2 days and sent me a replacement headset that I am now using.

The live chat person said that it would be repaired and not replaced so was surprised when the replacement had a new serial number.

I happen to be quite happy with Vive support because of my experience.

2 hours ago, SparkerInVR said:

I had a green vertical line that I took a picture of and contacted Vive support using live chat.

After about 2 hours I had a RMA number and a shipping label so did not have for shipping.

The repair center had it less than 2 days and sent me a replacement headset that I am now using.

The live chat person said that it would be repaired and not replaced so was surprised when the replacement had a new serial number.

I happen to be quite happy with Vive support because of my experience.

Happy that you had a good experience. WIsh I could have said the same.

I'm waiting for mine with the vertical scanlines with movement and static audio to be repaired... I also did return the headset twice. The german youtuber had his unit repaired but not me.

Edited by GAMEDRIX