Pro 2: Buzzing Noise

new VR tech

On 9/1/2021 at 10:44 PM, new VR tech said:

I have tried his unit before the launch as well as his own unit. The static noise was always there. Another friend have tried his unit as well and he said that he can hear the noise as well.

I can not say anything about the scanlines with his unit.

In the future we'll make a video on his english channel about the Pro 2. Stay tuned.

that's superb, you can't say anything about the scanline on his unit ? Like you didn't see them or didn't take the time to notice ?

12 minutes ago, new VR tech said:

I didn't take the time to notice, but the next time I visit him I will have a look.

I hope very soon, can't wait !! I will finaly know if I should rma the headset again, because yes I returned the headset but had it back with no issues found, I would be super mad if I have confirmation that it's an issue only on some headsets

49 minutes ago, GAMEDRIX said:

I hope very soon, can't wait !! I will finaly know if I should rma the headset again, because yes I returned the headset but had it back with no issues found, I would be super mad if I have confirmation that it's an issue only on some headsets

I can not believe it: They have fixed the buzzing noise as well as the vertical scan lines! https://youtu.be/-Vo9iWQC3K8

They have changed a lot of parts. I will tell about it in another video.