OpenXR Runtime in builds problem when publishing to viveport

simeon

9 hours ago, simeon said:

I also hope, that only few people have no active openXR runtime, but in my case (see first post) the viveport app reviewer obviously had no active runtime enabled, can't see an image in VR and rejected the app.

Thank you for caring. You saw, that @C.T. also has this on scope?

Bare with us, this may require a visit to the viveport testing environment in person to check for details soon. We still have limited access to the office currently due to the covid-19. Thanks 

@simeonCan you share with me the testing condition on your end? including the which headset & controller/runtime and SteamVR version? I can see the images fine with vive pro and cosmos, but wasn't able to get the controller input on Vive Pro. 

Windows Mixed Reality HP VR1000 - Windows Runtime, SteamVR Runtime
HTC Vive -> SteamVR Runtime
Oculus 1 via link. -> Oculus Runtime.

My SteamVR was somethat 1.18... but currently it's 1.19.7. All setups worked for me and because the usage of openXR I thought, it would also work on all other headsets.

I updated a new version for review. In this version a controller is not needed, as we use this also for public installation. Hopefully it makes things easier. I also removed compatibility to cosmos headsets, because their own openXR runtime seem to have problems with the app.