thulasi

Cosmos controller setup in unity

I'm updating my existing steam VR project to the latest Steam VR package (2.3). The vive controllers and steam knuckles are working with new bindings. However there is no documentation for Vive Cosmos support for existing steam vr projects except for this one thread. https://forum.vive.com/forums/topic/6069-cosmos-controller-models/?ct=1570476740
I have imported the cosmos models and created prefabs with them. How do I hook this up to my camera rig? My current set up uses a Controller(left) and Controller(right) objects under Camera and SteamVRRenderModel child objects which updates the controller models for vive and knuckles.
Any help will be appreciated.

image.png.aaa6d21c01ff0f6e3afacb85c321187f.png

@Caesar T

@thulasi Could you try updating your SteamVR Plugin to the latest one (2.4.5) on Asset Store?

This version supports VIVE Cosmos and added Vive Cosmos default bindings.

I was already on that package yesterday. So i got it to work by removing Hand scripts from my controllers and just leaving the SteamVRRenderModel script. Also had to delete old bindings and let it generate from examples. Luckily I don't have a lot of actions so it didn't matter. Thanks! 

@chengnay