ViveHandTracking modules are missing or built a different engine error

Atamuro

Hi, I try to install the plugin of ViveHandTracking but doesnt work. When started the Engine Unreal 4.20 or 4.22 appear this mesages that could not be compile and try rebuilding from source manually. I try to install in Unreal 4 and use Vive pro. What i can do ?

erro1.JPG

erro2.JPG

erro3.JPG

error4.JPG

I extract the native binary in Engine/Source/ThirdParty folder and extract the plugin in my root folder Unreal project but when i open the project appears both messages and the program doesn't open. What is wrong ?

I solve the problem. I put some file in wrong place inside to the project. Now the plugin works, but the hand tracking are very slow and not precise. How i can fix this speed and improve the hand tracking ?

40 minutes ago, Atamuro said:

I´m using vive pro and unreal engine 4.20. The fingers were shaking a lot, and most of the time the fingers were twisted outward. Is there any solution or any advices?

Thanks

Omar

Hi,  our team has been engaged in improving hand tracking precision. But at this moment, our plugin is a beta version, and it will take time for  optimization.

I believe it will achieve your expectation in the near future.

• 3 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 5:57 PM, Atamuro said:

I solve the problem. I put some file in wrong place inside to the project. Now the plugin works, but the hand tracking are very slow and not precise. How i can fix this speed and improve the hand tracking ?

Hi I had the same issue where did you end up putting the files to get it working?

@zzy