WaveSDK 3.0.2: Compilation errors while making a Standalone build

pascalvanbeek

We're working on a large project (www.exodusburned.com) and currently converting the WaveSDK from 2.1.8 to 3.0.2.

Our codebase has to be built for both Android and PC standalone. With 2.1.8 this was no problem, but with 3.0.2 I get a lot of compilation errors when building for PC. 

Note: this also happens in a clean project with just the WaveSDK when building the HelloVR sample scene. 

Target platform is not Android (WaveVR_RenderBuildPreprocessor:SinglePassPreProcess() (at Assets/WaveVR/Editor/WaveVR_RenderBuildPreprocessor.cs:32)
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_Controller.cs(258,41): error CS1061: 'WaveVR' does not contain a definition for 'isSimulatorOn' and no accessible extension method 'isSimulatorOn' accepting a first argument of type 'WaveVR' could be found
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_Controller.cs(261,55): error CS0117: 'WaveVR_Utils' does not contain a definition for 'WVR_IsDeviceConnected_S'
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_ControllerListener.cs(233,54): error CS1061: 'WaveVR' does not contain a definition for 'isSimulatorOn' and no accessible extension method 'isSimulatorOn' accepting a first argument of type 'WaveVR' could be found
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_ControllerListener.cs(259,42): error CS1061: 'WaveVR' does not contain a definition for 'isSimulatorOn' and no accessible extension method 'isSimulatorOn' accepting a first argument of type 'WaveVR' could be found
ssets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_ControllerListener.cs(267,53): error CS0117: 'WaveVR_Utils' does not contain a definition for 'WVR_GetInputButtonState_S'
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_ControllerListener.cs(315,54): error CS1061: 'WaveVR' does not contain a definition for 'isSimulatorOn' and no accessible extension method 'isSimulatorOn' accepting a first argument of type 'WaveVR' could be found
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_ControllerListener.cs(341,42): error CS1061: 'WaveVR' does not contain a definition for 'isSimulatorOn' and no accessible extension method 'isSimulatorOn' accepting a first argument of type 'WaveVR' could be found
Assets\WaveVR\Scripts\WaveVR_ControllerListener.cs(349,57): error CS0117: 'WaveVR_Utils' does not contain a definition for 'WVR_GetInputButtonState_S'
etcetera (about 23 of those messages)

I can hack around and try to fix it myself, but I assume that shouldn't be necessary? Any thoughts? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot! 

Martijn

@Tony PH Lin

• 4 weeks later...