Poor response to emails

boxjellyfish

Our Vive VR has not been switching on for about 6 months. I immediately sent an email to see if it could be fixed and did not receive a reply for months and when I did it was just questioning if the headset was working now. I replied that it was not and would like some information on how to go about getting it fixed. A few months on again and no response still. 

This is a very expensive product for which my son saved for a long time to acquire. It had been manufactured less than a year before it stopped working. I just want it fixed so he can use it again, very frustrating. 

@boxjellyfish - I've flagged someone from our hardware support team to contact you. Which email address or form are you attempting to use? Vive hardware support for consumers has historically been entirely live-chat based (unless you're going through very specific channels that aren't publicly shared). In most cases, vive.com/support -> contact us -> contact us is the way to get ahold of a live chat agent. That said, we're currently implementing new support tools which will change that scenario up.
@Synthesis

On 8/7/2019 at 2:25 AM, boxjellyfish said:

Our Vive VR has not been switching on for about 6 months. I immediately sent an email to see if it could be fixed and did not receive a reply for months and when I did it was just questioning if the headset was working now. I replied that it was not and would like some information on how to go about getting it fixed. A few months on again and no response still. 

This is a very expensive product for which my son saved for a long time to acquire. It had been manufactured less than a year before it stopped working. I just want it fixed so he can use it again, very frustrating. 

I realy hope you don't have to send it in.  my experience with Vive support thus far has been far from stellar.